hey everyone, i hope your having better weather than where i am….it was beautiful yesterday but today is back to the normal grey clouds 😦
Anyways, today we got my husbands new running shoes delivered, there eco friendly sneaks and they look nice too….they fit great, there light as a feather and you don’t even need to wear socks 🙂 not only are they eco/vegan running shoes the packaging is all recyclable too 🙂 i use my shoe boxes for storage 🙂 reduce waste and reuse ……..
“By utilizing recycled and other earth-friendly components, this striking—and strikingly fast—performance racing shoe breathes new life into the competition category—as well as countless post-race plastic water and sports beverage bottles, rubber that would otherwise be abandoned, and discarded Skid Row, Kix, and Ratt CDs. No wonder the Green Silence has so much personality.” From the website.
Key Green Features:
- BioMoGo, the world’s first-ever biodegradable midsole for running shoes
- 75% of the shoe’s materials are post-consumer recycled
- Biodegradable insole and collar foams
- Laces, gillies, and reinforced webbing are 100% post-consumer recycled
- Water-based adhesives are used throughout
- All dyes and colorants are non-toxic
- Packaging is 100% post-consumer recycled
“Constructed with roughly half as many parts as comparable shoes, the Green Silence requires less petroleum and energy to make. Of course, the shoe manages all of this while delivering the premium performance expected from Brooks.”
“Reduce your carbon footprint. Move forward. Run Happy”