Hey everyone…..here’s a recipe for some Magic Soup or “chicken” noodle soup as adults call it lol im still a big kid and when im ill this Magic Soup makes me better ….iv only been able to eat soup recently due to my jaw being poorly so until I get my surgery to correct it ill be posting easy to eat food lol lots of soup and things to come J hope you enjoy this soup and if you serve it to meaties they wont even notice its nicer than the kind with real chickens in it….. very tasty and also awesome if you are feeling under the weather, there’s nothing that cures feeling ill than chicken noodle soup its magic 🙂
2 pints of vegetable stock (I use marigold boullion mixed with hot water)
Drizzle of olive oil
1 clove garlic
3-4 celery stalks
1 cup chicken style pieces (thawed if frozen and chopped up tiny)
a few whole peppercorns
1/2 pack wholewheat noodles
Handful of fresh parsley chopped
Splash of shoyu (soy sauce)
1) Finely chop the garlic, peel and slice the carrots and dice the celery.
2) Heat the oil in a large soup pot, add the garlic, carrots and celery.
3) Add the chicken style pieces and stir to colour slightly.
4) Add your bay leaf and peppercorns to the pot along with the stock and bring to the boil then simmer for about 20-30mins
5) Boil the noodles according to packet instructions in a separate pot (be sure to under cook the noodles as they cook in the soup) and set aside (I portion it up and sit them in everyone’s bowls)
6) Taste the soup and add a splash of shoyu, parsley, a pinch of pepper and some salt to taste.
7) Ladle the soup into the bowls of noodles and serve 🙂 yummy
in this photo i had ran out of wholewheat noodles so i just threw in the noodles from the cheap ramen noodle packets (super noodles or ko lee noodles, that kind of thing) just use your fave noodles…..or even break up spaghetti pasta into tiny bits or use pastini or little pasta shapes…..